Community College Partners

Be better prepared for the growing and evolving hospitality industry. Earn your associate's degree or certificate in hospitality at a community college in the Greater Kansas City region.

Classes from these and other community colleges can be parlayed into a successful career in hospitality and a bachelor's degree from Kansas State University through K-State's Olathe campus.


Bachelor's Degree Pathway

Want to turn your community college education into a bachelor's degree in hospitality management with a minor in business? It's simple.

Step 1
Earn a maximum of 60 credits in a general or applicable field at a community college. The Transfer Pathways tool can tell you which credits transfer to K-State.

You do not need all 60 credits before applying to and taking classes at K-State. You also can be enrolled in a community college and K-State simultaneously.

Reach out to students services at K-State Olathe to meet with an advisor who can encourage and coach you on which classes to take and when.

Step 2
Complete an additional 60 credits at K-State's Olathe campus to earn your bachelor's degree in hospitality management with a minor in business.

Classes are offered in the evening and online so that you can work in KC while you earn your degree. Learn more about K-State's hospitality program.


Which of my credits transfer to K-State?

Use our Transfer Pathways tool to see which community college courses transfer to K-State — and get you closer to a bachelor's degree.

Transfer my credits