At K-State Olathe, students are our top priority. K-State offers a wide range of academic support services to help every student succeed. The list below includes the most frequently used resources so that graduate students at
K-State Olathe can access everything in one place.
- Academic Policies (including Add/Drop)
- Affirmative Action
- Cashier's Office
- Distance Learning
- Financial Aid Office
- Graduate Student Council
- Honor and Integrity/Student Responsibilities
- Information Technology Services
- International Students/Scholars
- Student Access Center
- Student Rights (according to FERPA/Student Records Policy)
- Study Abroad
- Tuition and Fees
- Veteran's Affairs
- Wildcat ID Card
- Writing Center
Monday through Friday
The exterior doors are unlocked from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Campus security is in the building until 11 p.m. and can unlock the exterior doors after hours.
The exterior doors will be unlocked when there are events/classes in the building.
Director of Student Services