K-State Olathe has in-demand degrees tailored to the metro area's animal health, food production and safety, leadership and education and hospitality industries.
Courses are taught by faculty with industry experience and course material and topics are built with the input of our industry partners. It's also not unusual to have an industry professional as a guest speaker from time to time in a class.
Built with you in mind
- Personalized attention throughout the enrollment process from our Student Services team
- Supportive instructors who want to see you succeed in and out of the classroom
- Low student-to-instructor ratio
- Most classes offered after business hours to accommodate working professionals
- Instructors frequently notify students about job opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities