Developing Strategy to Achieve Results
Feb. 9, 2023
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. CT
"A problem well defined is half solved" is the starting point for this workshop. Using tools such as the Problem-Solving Model, Strategic Planning, RASCI and Lean Thinking
participants will come away with tools to add value to their organization or the group they lead. Much of a person's success is leading others in a direction they hesitant to go. This workshop will hone your skills and leading strategically so others will follow and support the organizational efforts.
- Develop and communicate a compelling strategic plan.
- Practice effective decision making.
- Use complex problem-solving tools to add value.
- Create a high performing organizational culture.
- Make courageous conversations and emotional intelligence a part of company culture.
- Establish well communicated outcomes from every company meeting.
- Learn to improve personal performance and company performance two-seconds at a time.
Brett Horton, Ph.D.
This workshop is available as part of the six-part Leadership for STEM Professionals series, with lunch provided.