Using Innovation and Strategy to Achieve Results
Offered April 14, 2022
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
"A problem well defined is half solved" is the starting point for this workshop. Using tools such as the Problem-Solving Model, Strategic Planning, RASCI, and Lean Thinking participants will come away with tools to add value to their organization or the groups they lead. Much of a person's success is leading others in a direction they are hesitant to go. This workshop will hone your skills and leading strategically so others will follow and support the organizational efforts.
- Develop and communicate a compelling strategic plan.
- Practice effective decision making.
- Use complex problem-solving tools to add value.
- Create a high performing organizational culture.
- Make courageous conversations and emotional intelligence a part of company culture.
- Establish well communicated outcomes from every company meeting.
- Learn to improve personal performance and company performance two-seconds at a time.
Brett Horton, Ph.D.