Leadership for Technical Professionals
Have you been promoted to a leadership position or aspire to be a leader? K-State's Leadership Program for Technical Professionals provides the tools and skills to take your management to the next level — helping you achieve the results you and your company aspire to while guiding your team to victory.
Leading technical teams can be a challenge. K-State wants to help you succeed.
All workshops are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and in-person.
- Sept. 22 — Using Strengths and Emotional Intelligence to Maximize Personal and Team Performance
- Oct. 20 — Building and Motivating Effective Teams
- Nov. 3 — Effectively Engaging Across Cultural and Generational Differences
- TBA — Evaluating and Improving Team Performance
- TBA — Using Innovation and Strategy to Achieve Results
- TBA — Critical Communication Skills to Lead and Influence
Registration will open mid-July 2022.
Workshops can be attended separately or taken as a series. Certificates of completion will be provided for attendees who complete all six sessions.
*Registration for individual workshops will be on each workshop's page starting in mid-July 2022.
Technical professionals are defined as a highly-skilled employees in a technical discipline. This workshop targets professional in the following fields: Engineers (civil, hardware and software), IT professionals, scientists, finance, veterinarians and medical professionals.
Kansas State University prides itself in helping professionals expand their career potential. Our well-respected faculty and highly interactive programming are a great way to gain the hands-on experience needed to create your competitive leadership edge.