Your Competitive Edge
K-State's Leadership Program for Technical Professionals
Have you been promoted to a leadership position or aspire to be a leader? K-State's Leadership Program for Technical Professionals provides the tools and skills to take your management to the next level — helping you achieve the results you and your company aspire to while guiding your team to victory.
Leading technical teams can be a challenge. K-State wants to help you succeed.
All workshops are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sept. 9 — Using Strengths and Emotional Intelligence to Maximize Personal and Team Performance
- Oct. 14 — Critical Communication Skills to Lead and Influence
- Nov. 11 — Building and Motivating Effective Teams
- Feb. 8 — Effectively Engaging Across Cultural and Generational Differences
- March 10 — Evaluating and Improving Team Performance
- April 14 — Using Innovation and Strategy to Achieve Results
Each workshop is $199. Workshops can be attended separately or taken as a series with a 10% discount at $1,070 for the series.
- Certificates of completion will be provided for attendees who complete all six sessions.
*Registration for individual workshops at $199 each are in the Workshop Descriptions below.
Technical professionals are defined as a highly-skilled employees in a technical discipline. This workshop targets professional in the following fields: Engineers (civil, hardware and software), IT professionals, scientists, finance, veterinarians and medical professionals.
Kansas State University prides itself in helping professionals expand their career potential. Our well-respected faculty and highly interactive programming are a great way to gain the hands-on experience needed to create your competitive leadership edge.