Effectively Engaging Across Cultural and Generational Differences
Offered Feb. 8, 2022
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Successful leaders are able to work with and lead others in a culturally diverse workforce. Diversity crosses cultural, global and generational issues. This interactive workshop will provide ways to understand and collaborate with your colleagues by examining workplace flexibility, teamwork, feedback and leadership. This two-part workshop will assist emerging and current leaders to become more understanding and inclusive of cultural and generational differences, as well as the methods to successfully lead in a globalized environment.
- Understanding personal beliefs and biases.
- Understand the important of cultural diversity and the associated benefits.
- Identify differences and values of multiple generations.
- Learn how to move from diversity inclusion to engagement.
- Understand how to engage across the organization for enhanced performance.
- Understand the value of being supportive and appreciating a diverse perspective.
Royce Ann Collins, Ph.D.