Info Sessions and Webinars
Join us for an information session or webinar to meet our faculty, learn about our degrees and certificate programs, and discover how K-State Olathe can help elevate your career potential through an education that is focused on professional development and real-world application.
Upcoming information sessions
All information sessions will be virtual rather than in-person until further notice. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, Sept. 22
- Wednesday, Nov. 17
- 4 p.m. - Brief overview of K-State Olathe Graduate Programs
- 4:15 p.m. - Breakout rooms with program faculty and staff
Be sure to register to attend so that our team has the best information available to meet your needs. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Professional Science Master's in Applied Bioscience, Wednesdays, Dec. 1, Noon | Register here
- Graduate Certificate in Animal Health Regulatory Affairs, Wednesday, Dec. 8, Noon | Register here
- M.S. in Veterinary Biomedical Science, Wednesday, Dec. 8, 12:30 p.m. | Register here
Regular Webinar Topics
- Adult Learning and Leadership
- Animal Health Regulatory Affairs (graduate certificate)
- Horticulture with an emphasis in Urban Food Systems
- Master of Agribusiness
- Master of Public Health
- Professional Science Master in Applied Bioscience
- School Counseling
- Veterinary Biomedical Science
Please contact us if you would like to see an archived webinar.