Info Sessions and Webinars
Join us for an information session or webinar to meet our faculty, learn about our degrees and certificate programs, and discover how K-State Olathe can help elevate your career potential through an education that is focused on professional development and real-world application.
Application fee waiver
Attend an information session or webinar to receive a K-State Graduate School application fee waiver ($65 value) or a K-State application fee waiver for the hospitality management bachelor's degree completion program ($40 value).
Upcoming information sessions
All information sessions will be virtual rather than in-person until further notice.
- Thursday, June 23 | Register here
- Thursday, Aug. 4 | Register here
- Wednesday, Sept. 22 | Register here
- 4p.m. - Brief overview of K-State Olathe Graduate Programs
- 4:15 p.m. - Breakout rooms with program faculty and staff
Be sure to register to attend so that our team has the best information available to meet your needs. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Hospitality Management Bachelor's Degree Completion, Tuesday, May 18, Noon: Register here
- M.S. in Veterinary Biomedical Science, Wednesday, June 9, Noon: Register here
- Graduate Certificate in Animal Health Regulatory Affairs, Tuesday, August 10, Noon:
- Professional Science Master's in Applied Bioscience, Tuesday, August 10, 12:30 p.m.: Register here
- Graduate Certificate in Animal Health Regulatory Affairs, Wednesday, December 8, Noon:
- M.S. in Veterinary Biomedical Science, Wednesday, December 8, 12:30 p.m.: Register here
Regular Webinar Topics
- Adult learning and leadership
- Animal health regulatory affairs (graduate certificate)
- Horticulture with an emphasis in urban food systems
- Master of Agribusiness
- Master of Public Health
- Professional Science Master's in Applied Bioscience
- School counseling
- Veterinary biomedical science
Please contact us if you would like to see an archived webinar.