The 2nd Floor Classrooms will house graduate, post graduate, continuing education and research and extension classes. Outside businesses and organizations can also access these rooms for class and meeting needs. Classroom is divisible and can be split into 2 separate rooms. (2506 sq. ft.) See Room Layout.
Room Rates are based on the reserved time. All set up and tear down must fall within the 4 or 8 hour rented time.
221 (Undivided Room) -
Classroom 221A -
Classroom 221B -
- 2 Podiums with VIP Connection Plates
- 2 Projectors
- Two screens (One on each side of the classroom)
- Two Monitors (One on each side of the classroom)
- Data Connection
- 2 Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras
- Classroom Tables with wheels (Each Seats 2 people)
- Chairs with wheels
- Conference Call Capability
- Sound System (Lapel, Handheld, and Ceiling Microphones)
- Video Conferencing Capability
Use of basic audiovisual equipment included in room rates.
If you are interested in hosting an event in our facility, please contact Mary Partridge, 913-307-7307,
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE