B.S. in Hospitality Management
This 60-credit hour degree completion program helps working adults from a wide variety of hospitality professions or community colleges become better leaders and managers in lodging, restaurants, clubs, conference centers, event spaces, sales and human resources.
The Kansas State University hospitality management degree is offered at the
K-State Olathe campus and online.
Kansas State University's hospitality management program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA).
• 8- and 16-week courses that meet once a week
• Ability to specialize in an area most applicable to your career
• Full-time faculty/advisors with experience as practitioners
• Competitive, flat-rate tuition and fees, regardless of state and city of residency
• Scholarship opportunities
• Established hospitality management program that dates back to 1952
Opportunity to Specialize
The hospitality management program at the K-State Olathe campus is flexible and tailored to the Greater Kansas City region. Students can customize their degree to match their career goals by chosing from the following three tracks of interest:
• Lodging management
• Restaurant management
• Meeting and event management
• Club management
Enrollment is open for the fall 2018 semester.