Classroom 221 & 222
These second floor classrooms house graduate, post graduate, continuing education and research and extension classes. Outside businesses and organizations also can access these rooms for class and meeting needs. Classroom is divisible and can be split into two separate rooms.
Room Rates are based on the reserved time. All set up and tear down must fall within the 4 or 8 hour rented time.
221 (Undivided Room) -
|Room Size||2,506 sq. ft.|
Classroom 221A -
Classroom 221B -
- Two Podiums with VIP Connection Plates
- Two Projectors
- Two screens (One on each side of the classroom)
- Two Monitors (One on each side of the classroom)
- Data Connection
- Two Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras
- Classroom Tables with Wheels (Each seats two people)
- Chairs with Wheels
- Conference Call Capability
- Sound System (Lapel, Handheld and Ceiling Microphones)
- Video Conferencing Capability
Use of basic audiovisual equipment included in room rates.
If you are interested in hosting an event in our facility, please contact Mary Partridge, 913-307-7307,
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE