To expedite the Graduate School application process, please collect and have the
following information available prior to completing the online application.
1. Official Transcript
Unofficial may be used for application, if accepted an official transcript from each
degree-granting institution will be needed.
2. Statement of Objectives (upload)
Submit a 1-2 page statement that includes the following information:
- Career and professional goals and aspirations, and how being accepted to the
program will benefit your goals and aspirations
- Educational background
- Indicators of competence and effectiveness in professional work
- Future professional plans
3. Prior colleges attended.
- Name of institution(s) and dates of attendance
- Cumulative GPA
- Date degree was received (if applicable)
4. Employment Information.
Current and up to two prior positions.
5. Credit card for application fee.
$65 U.S. residents; $75 international.
6. TOEFL Scores
Only if English is not your first language.