1. K-State home
  2. »K-State Olathe
  3. »Academics
  4. »Graduate degrees
  5. »Professional Science Master's Degree
  6. »Apply today to enroll in the PSM program at K-State Olathe

Take the Next Steps to Earn Your Degree

Ready to earn a Professional Science Master in Applied Science and Technology degree from K-State Olathe? Here's how to get started. 

1 — Have a completed bachelor's degree

Admission to the PSM program requires a completed bachelor's degree with a 3.0 or better on a 4.0 grade point average, or GPA, scale. 

What if I do not meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement?

Students who do not meet the minimum GPA requirement are still invited to apply. Students who do not meet the GPA requirement may be granted probationary acceptance. Probationary students are advised of deficiencies and of other conditions to be met to achieve full standing. For more information about probationary acceptance, please see the Graduate School handbook

2 — Apply for admission

Complete the Graduate School Application.

3 — Upload official transcripts

Upload a copy of your transcript in PDF format from each college or university where you received your bachelor's degree(s) and completed any post-baccalaureate coursework or degrees. A minimum 3.0 graduate point average, or GPA, is required. Students whose transcripts are not in English must furnish an English translation by an appropriate authority. If you are admitted, you will be required to submit an official transcript for GPA and degree conferral verification from the institution(s) where you received your degree(s) and completed any post-baccalaureate credits, this will be requested in the admission letter.

Upload documents using the purple button below. 

4 — Upload letters of recommendation

Request three letters of recommendation through the online portal from former/current professors, employers or other professionals who are in a position to evaluate your potential for graduate study.

Upload documents using the purple button below. 

5 — TOEFL scores
(if applicable)

Test of English as a Foreign Language, or TOEFL, scores are required only if English is not your first language. Please see the Graduate School handbook for more information on test scores. 


Upload your application documents



K-State Olathe offers scholarships. One is specifically for residents of Johnson County while another is for all qualified applicants. Visit Scholarships and Financial Support for more information and to apply for scholarships. 







PSM Specific Questions

Becky Stuteville
PSM Program Director

General Enrollment Questions

Kimberly Ramacciotti
Director of Student Services