Executive Vice President, US Bank of Kansas City
Tim Petty has been with U.S. Bank for more than 12 years and is the business head and team leader for U.S. Bank commercial banking for Kansas City and Oklahoma. He enjoys working with businesses and has more than 28 years in the industry. Petty has been recognized for his top performance within the company as a repeat Vanguard winner, representing the top 5 percent of all commercial bankers.
Petty has been involved in numerous community organizations, including:
- Greater Kansas City United Way
- Johnson County Local Operating Board
- U.S. Bank team captain for March for Babies, March of Dimes
- Olathe Economic Development Board
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Kansas City Tomorrow
- Millcreek Community Church
He holds a B.S. in Accounting from Kansas State University.